Here are a few pictures from my phone that you may (or may not) find interesting...
1) This is a picture of SP trying to sort through the endless number of hair care products at the grocery store to find some "go blonde" product. Usully such sub par drug store type beauty products are not allowed to touch her hair. I was so proud she could keep it together during such a dark time.
2) After my annual physical it was time to have my blood drawn. I was lucky enough to get the new girl. She was really nice, but completely ineffective at drawing blood. My favorite part was when the more experienced phlebotomist came over to help her young friend by giving verbal instructions. "left, right, deeper, BUT NOT TOO DEEP!." Needless to say they blew the vein and the more experienced nurse drew blood from the other arm.
2. I wasn't paying attention when I put my shoes on one morning. Dede had to bring me a matching shoe.
4. San Diego Zoo pic one - look at the diet of the Crowned Eagle.
5. San Diego Zoo pic two. My doppleganger.
6. San Diego Zoo pic three. I would like to know under what circumstances the zoo decided to put this sign outside of the lion's cage. I kept my mouth closed until we moved on to the next exhibit.